Luxanna Crownguard hails from Demacia, an insular realm where magical abilities are viewed with fear and suspicion. She is one of the champions from Demacia, one of the regions in Legends of Runeterra.
- Name: Lux
- Region: Demacia
- Related Champions: Fiora, Garen, Lucian
- Keyword: Barrier
- Mana cost: 6
Each Legends of Runeterra champion is available in two different forms. While your deck only contains the level 1 version of a champion, you'll need to fill a condition to evolve it into its level 2 form. By doing so, your champion will have its stats buffed and will receive a new effect.
- Level-up condition: Use 6+ mana of spells.
• Power: 3
• Health Points: 4
• Keyword: Barrier
• Text: "I've seen you cast 6+ mana of spells. Then create a Fleeting Final Spark in hand."
• Power: 4
• Health Points: 5
• Text: "When I've seen you spend 6+ mana on spells, create a Fleeting Final Spark in hand."
Signature cards are part of the core mechanics of all Legends of Runeterra champions. Here, Lux's Prismatic Barrier will replace any Lux that you draw if you already have this champion on your board. The spell Final Spark will be generated after spending 6+ mana on spells.
• Spell: Burst
• Mana cost: 3
• Effect: Give an ally Barrier this round. Shuffle a Lux into your deck.
• Spell: Fast / Overwhelm / Fleeting
• Manat cost: 0
• Effect: Deal 4 to an enemy unit.
The important guides
Legends of Runeterra is Riot Games' brand new collectible card game. Wondering how you can build your decks to destroy your opponent Nexus? Are you completely lost when you hear the word "deckbuilding"? Well, we got your back!