On April 30, Legends of Runeterra's closed beta will finally end — and is there a best way to celebrate an official release than a brand new expansion?
Rising Tides introduces 120 new cards as well as a new Region that perfectly suits this pirate-themed expansion: Bilgewater!
With six new keywords and 11 new champions, Rising Tides is certainly going to create tons of new archetypes to play with...
Are you looking for a place to theorycraft your next decklists? We got you covered with this guide containing all Rising Tides cards, sorted by Region.
Rising Tides' Keywords
- Attune: When I'm summoned, refill 1 spell mana.
- Deep: Gains +3|+3 once your deck has 15 or fewer cards.
- Plunder: Takes effect on play if you damaged the enemy Nexus this round.
- Scout: The first time only Scout units attack each round, ready your attack.
- Toss: Obliterates X non-champion cards from the bottom of your deck, helping you to trigger Deep.
- Vulnerable: The enemy can challenge this unit, forcing it to block.