With Patch 10.11, Riot Games is bringing an overall buff to the bot lane, especially targeting at ADC champions. However, the biggest content introduced to League of Legends with this update is certainly not a balance change, but rather the arrival of Volibear's brand new rework!
In the process, the armored bear changed his name, becoming the Relentless Storm instead of the Thunder's Roar he used to be.
Table of Contents
Volibear's rework is now available, check out his new appearance as well as his completely revamped ability kit!
While the rework of Volibear should arrive in the Rift with Patch 10.11, the development team took the time to answer our questions. Design, gameplay and process, discover the making of the Relentless Storm!
With his new design, Volibear hasn't only received a new ability kit: his appearance, as well as that of all his skins, have been entirely reworked.
Champion Balance Changes
- ADC Buff: Aphelios, Ashe, Caitlyn, Draven, Ezreal, Jhin, Jinx, Kai'Sa, Kalista, Kog'Maw, Lucian, Miss Fortune, Senna, SIvir, Tristana, Twitch, Varus, Vayne, Xayah
- Other champions: Fiddlesticks, Gangplank, Graves, Hecarim, Janna, Lux, Syndra, Talon
Item Balance Changes
- Zeal, Phantom Dancer, Rapid Firecannon, Statikk Shiv, Runaan's Hurricane
- Astronaut (Poppy, Gnar, Bard)
- New Honor 5 Chromas (Grey Warwick, Medieval Twitch)
- New Summoner Icons
- New Emotes
- Champion VFX Updates: Cassiopeia
Judged too weak Volibear already received a hotfix