In the new Season 7 of Chapter 2 of Fortnite, completing quests every week will allow you to collect XP for your Battle Pass.
Season 7 also marks the great return of Battle Stars: a currency that you collect by levelling up, and that you then spend to get the items of the pass.
Here's what you'll need to do in Week 5.
- Destroy computer equipment at satellite stations or Corny Complex (3)
- Damage IO Guards (250)
- Eliminate Trespassers (2)
- Deal damage with IO or Alien weapons (500)
- Loot supply drops (2)
- Damage a Saucer with a pilot inside (800)
- Open an IO chest at a satellite station or Corny Complex (1)
- Complete 1 challenge: 30,000 XP
- Complete 2 challenges: 30,000 XP
- Complete 3 challenges: 30,000 XP
- Complete 4 challenges: 30,000 XP
- Complete 5 challenges: 30,000 XP
- Complete 6 challenges: 30,000 XP
- Complete 7 challenges: 30,000 XP
- Get Slone’s orders from a Payphone (1)
- Interact with a CB Radio (1)
- Place Welcome Gifts in Holly Hatchery (2)
- Deploy Alien Nanites (1)
- Dance near Zyg and Choppy (1)
- Get infected by an Alien Parasite and talk to Sunny (1)
- Successfully complete Challenge 1: 15,000 XP
- Successfully complete Challenge 2: 45,000 XP
- Successfully complete Challenge 3: 30,000 XP
- Successfully complete Challenge 4: 30,000 XP
- Successfully complete Challenge 5: 30,000 XP
- Successfully complete Challenge 6: 30,000 XP
Alien artifacts allow you to obtain additional styles for the Kymera skin, which is unlocked as soon as you purchase the Battle Pass. Here's where you can find the alien artifacts in Season 7 Week 5.